MIMO Junior is a high-performance Indoor/Outdoor Access Point with integrated PoE. Using Atheros AR7130(300MHz)Processor, MIMO Junior is able to support high-speed data transmission of up to 54Mbps, 108 Mbps or 300Mbps.
MIMO Junior is embedded with an integrated directional dual-polarization (vertical and horizontal) supporting 2.4GHz or 5GHz (either 8dBi 2.4GHz or 13dBi 5GHz) antenna type depending on order configurations.
Dual-polarization antenna provides good diversity coverage and better noise immunity. It has integrated high power radio to achieve longer range and higher throughput. The device is a powerful and yet easy to use and implement for wireless ISP.
Configuration / DEMO
Technical specification & datasheet [EN]
- MIPS 24K-family 300 MHz network processor
- Atheros XSPAN technology
- Supports Compex WLM200 series Mini-PCI Radio
- IEEE 802.11n draft 2.0 compliant and backward compatible with 802.11
- Buiilt-in dual-polarization antenna, Either 8dbi 2.4GHz or 13dBi 5GHz
- Optional SMA connector for External Antenna connection
- Supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE passive)
- Supports IEEE802.11i, IEEE802.1x authentication
- Signal Strength LED indicators
- Ground Terminal
- Weatherproof casing