BestCell's LiFePO4 lithium-iron-phosphate battery, with aluminum-coated prismatic cells.
- The lithium-iron-phosphate battery is extremely durable, has a high current capacity and is characterized by a fast charging rate. In addition, it is a longer-lasting and lighter alternative to lead-acid batteries.
- LiFePO4 batteries maintain over 80% capacity even after 4000 charge-discharge cycles, providing many long years of service. With negligible self-discharge even after a year of inactivity, the LiFePO4 battery is fully operational.
- Very long life, relatively low weight and current parameters make lithium-iron-phosphorus batteries are used to power recreational vehicles and campers, boats and in photovoltaics, and as energy banks, supplying energy to houses using solar panels.
- Nominal capacity 120Ah
- Nominal voltage 12.8 V
- Resistance (1KHz) under 2mΩ
- Standard charge current 0.5C
- Standard discharge current 0.5C
- Standard Cut-off charge voltage 14.6V
- Standard Cut-off discharge voltage 10V
- Max charge / discharge current (continous) 1C/1C
- Max charge / discharge current (impulse 30sec) 2C/2C
- Recommended scope of SOC 10% - 90%
- Charging temperature 0° C to +55° C
- Discharing temperature -20° C to +55° C
- Storage temperature (short period) -20° C to +55° C
- Storage temperature (long period) 0° C to +35° C
- Storage humidity under 90%
- Self-discharge rate per month 3%/month
- Length 130.3mm
- Width 146.8mm
- Height 195.5mm
- Weight 7920g
- Terminal connector M4 thread
Rate discharge curve at 25° C:
Discharge curves at -20°, 25°, 55° C:
Also check: Battery and inverter work time calculator