Fully digitally controlled, with built-in intelligent CPUs with support for CMOS and PWM, interactive linear UPS with built-in inverter and charger.
When using the battery, it generates generuje a clean pure sine wave. This is important for a few reasons:
- Voltage sine wave is very important for devices connected to the UPS. The output voltage of the pure sinusoid allows the power supply to "sensitive" devices, such as pumps, computers, routers, inductive motors.
- Many devices that are powered by a sawmill current, or just close to the sinusoid, appear to be "buzzing".
- Using a simulated sinusoidal AC produces an increase in heat dissipation through the power supply, which can lead to shorter operating times.
- Turns on automatically when power is restoredstarting recharging the battery (most inverters available in Poland do not have autostart)
Features of the inverter:
- Pure sine wave output
- Bult in PWM - PV loading controller
- Construction of an insulating transformer for difficult electrical conditions and the protection against electric shock
- Selectable input voltage
- Selectable charging current depending on connected equipment
- Configurable input from solar modules via LCD interface
- Compatible with mains voltage or generator
- Auto restart after return of mains power
- Short-circuit and overload protection
- Smart battery charging (significantly extends battery life)
- Cold start function
- Maximum charging current 25 A from the mains, 20 A from the photovoltaic (solar)
- Excellent microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
The maximum float voltage setting for multiple battery life, each manufacturer of the battery in the description gives the maximum and minimum float voltage, it must be set using the inverter control panel.
1 (Normal mode): PV always on, output always on
2 (Bypass mode): PV on, mains input (AC) off, when the sun is shining; when no sun, mains input on (AC), output always on
3 (Solar mode): when the sun is shining mains input off (AC), PV input on, inverter off; when the battery capacity drops to 50% the network input is switched on (AC and PV work together, the AC stabilizes the output); When no sun, mains input on (AC), battery charging on. When no load, output is shut off.
4 (Energy saving mode): when the sun is shining, network charging is off if no sun is on. Output always on. When no load, output is shut off.
The inverter does not have an internal battery..
The external battery must be purchased separately as shown in the table.
Please check: Work time calculator with battery and inverter
User's manual [EN]